- Used in the fast paced transfer of water and sand slurry at hydraulic fracturing sites.
- Designed to work with Dixon King Crimp Ferrules.
- 316 stainless steel stems to ASTM A47 standard
- One-piece design eliminates leak path experienced with two-piece threaded systems
- Long lasting and dependable forged hammer nut
- Durable and safe with reliable hose retention when crimped as specified
- Frac fittings: 316 stainless steel to ASTM standards
- Nut: Painted Forged Carbon Steel
- FKM Oring (O228VI)
- Figure 200 has a metal-to-metal sealing surface and Figure 206 is similar to Figure 200 with a secondary seal to supplement the metal-to-metal design.
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable with current fittings; phase them into your current operation
- Water and petroleum transfer hoses rated from 100 to 300 PSI WP (4:1 SF) have excellent test results with the standard King Crimp ferrules CF200-XXSS)
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 400 PSI at 70°F (21°C) 4:1 safety factor