- Used in the fast paced transfer of water and sand slurry at hydraulic fracturing sites.
- Designed to work with Dixon King Crimp Ferrules.
- One-piece design eliminates leak path experienced with two-piece threaded systems
- Durable and safe with reliable hose retention when crimped as specified
- Machined Iron to ASTM standards
- All stems are zinc plated
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable with current fittings; phase them into your current operation
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 230 PSI working pressure with a minimum 4:1 safety factor 6" sizes using standard crimp ferrules
- Pressure rating is given at 70°F/21°C