- Prevents leakage of hydraulic fracturing fluids from hammer union connections used on manifolds and hose assemblies.
- Hammer union caps and plugs can be used in pressurized service or as dust caps/plugs on site or when transferring equipment.
- Forged steel meets AISI standards
- Forged steel construction ensures longevity, reliability and performance
- Low profile design for tight applications
- Designed with reusable bull plug to rebuild cap
- Iron bull plug to ASTM standards
- O-ring is Buna-N (O447BU)
- Figure 100/200 has a metal-to-metal sealing surface and Figure 206 is similar to Figure 200 with a secondary seal to supplement the metal-to-metal design.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Working pressure for Figure 100 = 1000 PSI and Figure 200/206 = 2000 PSI.