- Coupling for air service only, commonly used in construction and mining; excels in services where ease, economy, safety and speed are paramount
- The pressure activated gasket allows easy coupling (less than 15 lbs. of force is required to connect the coupling) and gaskets seal upon introduction of line pressure.
- Body: SG iron AS1831 400-250-12
- Bellow seal: natural rubber (patent pending)
- Safety pin is supplied with each coupling
- Other seal materials are available upon request, contact Dixon.
- Safety pin is supplied with each coupling and is required as a safety precaution